Personal privacy and security of information are mutual concerns of H.O.G.®, its members, IVS and visitors to the IVS web site. This Statement explains IVS's Internet policies and security measures relating to personal privacy and information security. IVS collects and stores the following information about you when you visit the H.O.G.® Merchandise site: the name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com, if you are connecting from an AOL account); the date and time you access the site; the Internet address of the link that brought you to the website. IVS uses this information to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of its site. This helps IVS to make its site more responsive to H.O.G.® Members requirements.
IVS will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide such information. If you choose to send personal information over the Internet or by e-mail, you do so voluntarily.
IVS will not disclose personal information provided to it except as follows:
- At your request, which may be oral, in writing, by telephone, electronic or other means we recognize;
- To assist IVS in evaluating its website and to continue to improve the quality of your on-line and merchandise purchasing experience;
- When disclosure is required by law, such as pursuant to court order, subpoena, legal process or government agency examination or investigation, or to protect or enforce our rights;
- To companies that perform services for IVS and/or H.O.G.® in connection with your merchandise order, such as financial transaction processing companies and agencies;
- In connection with Harley Owners Group® corporate due diligence and audits.
By your use of and connection to our website, you understand and consent to this privacy statement. If for any reason you are concerned that the personal or member information maintained by IVS is not correct or if for some reason you believe IVS has not adhered to these privacy principles, please notify us by contacting your H.O.G.® Manager.